Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photoless update

I am waiting to update my blog with photos of my knitwear, including the Storm Cloud Shawlette by Hanna Breetz, the Textured Vest by Erika Knight, and The Leonidas by J.  I don't want to rely on cell-phone pictures and mirror shots, so I'm waiting for Eddie to come home to help me with photos (you hear that, Eddie, you've got your work cut out for you!)

  I'm also deciding on my next project, I don't know if I should do Peggy Sue by Linda Wilgus or Assets of Evo by Marnie McLean.  I've been wanting to make Peggy Sue since I first saw the pattern, but I just came off a sweater-vest and may want to try my hand at knitting another kind of garment.  Ahh, decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Also, do the shorts! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud for you for that glorious, glorious vest. It turned out amazing.

    As for what you should conquer next...test knit my shrug :p Or start on Assets of Evo, which are stupid cute.

    ReplyDelete