I decided to knit Corn by Kimberly Chapman.
- I used 4s instead of 3s
- I knit the corn in seed stitch (it looks all kernel-y!) and adjusted the increases/decreases accordingly
- I completely misread the pattern and didn't lengthen the leaves of the husk at all before decreasing. What a bummer.
- I embroidered a happy face, closed the corn up, then decided my embroidery looked stupid. My corn is face-less.
Thanks to Ashley for giving me a might sack of extra yarn way back in the day. The husk is knit from that stash!
I used acrylic for the whole project, but I might want to knit another Corn-guy with cotton just so it's a bit cuddlier. Although I doubt my professor will be cuddling this corn.